We are a leading provider of event services to the UK event
Our services include the following:
- Traffic Planning and Management - Working with events, local authorities and Police to develop and
implement detailed traffic planning for events of all genres.
- CSAS Staff - We can provide police authorised staff to control traffic for your event by hand. All
staff are trained and duly authorised by the local police force. These staff can also provide fast reponse on motorcycles to respond to developing situations quicky and
- Car Parking - From initial site design, through to full preparation and management of vehicles on site
for your event, ETC and their experienced team are on-hand for all site vehicle management. This also includes trader management pre and post-event to protect your site.
- Admission and Programme Sales - Fully audited management of your event sales. ETC can provide the
full one-stop service, including ticketing and cash collection.
- Site Support Staff - ETC can deliver ancillary staff wherever required from our extensive database of
crew. Whether you need help with litter picking, site installation or just steward to help and advise on the day, make ETC you first call.
With over 20 years in the industry, you can rely on the extensive experience
of our management team. ETC prides itself on the highest standards in the industry. The team have planned and implemented the traffic management and parking on hundreds of prestigious
events since 1996. These include:
- Lumiere Durham
- Torbay Airshow
- Lost Village Festival
- Kynren Festival
- National Museum of Flight Airshow
- Lincolnshire Show
- Scampton Airshow
- The Big Feastival
- The London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Concert
- British Grand Prix Silverstone
So, whether you’re organising community event, with a need for a few
stewards, or a major festival, please get in touch and we’d be delighted to assist.
To find out what we can do for your event please feel free to get in touch and we'd be delighted to come and meet with you to discuss your requirements.